|App Name||Brother iPrint&Label v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 2580 )|
*Update Design&Print before performing any Android system updates to avoid losing your label data.
Brother iPrint&Label is a free application that enables you to easily print labels from your Android smartphone/tablet to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Easy to use menus.
2. Quickly open and print pre-designed labels.
3. Create custom labels with graphics or photos.
4. Print address labels from contact lists.
5. Print name badges with photos from your album.
6. Automatic label formatting based on label size used.
7. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
8. No computer or printer driver required.
9. Voice-to-text feature allows you to easily speak and instatly see your text in the label.**
10. Transfer label designs (.LBX files) from P-touch Editor for Windows to iPrint&Label
*HVGA (320×480 pixels) or larger screen is needed on your Android device.
**Your device must support voice dictation.
QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-580N, PT-E550W, PT-P750W, PT-P900W, PT-P950NW, PT-E800W, PT-P300BT, PT-P710BT, PT-P910BT, QL-800, QL-810W, QL-820NWB, QL-1100, QL-1110NWB
OS 5.0 or above
*Please note the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is for feedback only. Unfortunately we cannot reply to inquiries sent to this address.
– Bug fixes
– Performance Improvements
Mod Id: com.brother.ptouch.iprintandlabel
Copyright© 2020 Apktram