|App Name||Crossword Pie: 8-word puzzles v1.721|
|Get it On|
|Update||March 4, 2022|
|Rating||4.4 ( 1841 )|
Crossword Pie combines mental exercise, entertainment and gaining knowledge! Our 8-word crosswords promise a different experience, which is challenging, fun, and fast-paced!
Whether you are a crossword fan or not, Crossword Pie is the ideal way to spend quality time, alone, with your partner, or with your friends! With our clever, yet simple 3-minute crossword puzzles, you will challenge your brain and learn something new each time you play!
Access free crossword puzzles on your mobile or tablet! Download the app and solve hunders of puzzles on the subway, on your break during work, or in bed after a long day! Play offline for as long as you want, your progress is always saved automatically!
THE CROSSWORD PIE EXPERIENCE
– A new crossword experience
– Boost your brain and expand your knowledge
– 8-word crossword puzzles
– Learn different facts and trivia
– Solve crosswords from various topics
– A unique word game challenge
– Relaxing visuals and music
– Offline crossword puzzles
– Train your brain and learn something new!
– A fresh take on word games
– Solve puzzles and have fun while you learn
– Master brain games
– Solve crosswords from wherever you are
– Scaled difficulty
– Improve your vocabulary and put your language skills to the test
– Short mental exercise
– Solve English crossword puzzles
– Hints and boosters that reveal letters
– Explore the beautiful candy worlds
– Have some fun while testing your knowledge with brain games
– Solve crosswords that train your brain
– Solve crosswords offline
– Short 3-minute crosswords
– Daily rewards
– One of a kind crossword games
– Learn and boost your general knowledge
– Enjoy hunders of free crossword puzzles
Some examples of the words you will try to uncover among hundreds of crosswords are:
– *Lightning never strikes _____ .*
– Which animal’s fingerprints are similar to ours?
– Which is the capital of Cuba?
– Snow White took a bite into the poisoned _____ and fell into a coma.
– Which is the most distant planet in our Solar System?
– _________ VII Philopator, the last Ptolemaic ruler of Egypt.
Don’t know the answer to one of the above? No worries! You have many different hints and boosters that help you reveal letters and words!
Ready for some mental exercise? Ready to play the best crossword puzzle game for Android? Download Crossword Pie today!
Crossword Topics: Idioms, General Knowledge, Mythology, Geography, Physics, History, Language, Environment, Quotes, Chemistry, Trivia, Space, Sayings, Animals, Music, Cooking, Medicine, Nature, Literature, Technology, and many more!
Supported Languages: English, Greek
Total Crossword Puzzles: 500
This update includes
– We fixed the small issue in wider devices that led to some crossword boxes going out of the screen
Mod Id: com.LegenbearyGames.LekseistouKoutaliou
Copyright© 2020 Apktram