|App Name||Maldives player(RPG MV) v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 219 )|
!!! If your app disappears after updating your device to Android 11, try these steps below: !!!
I don’t have any idea about this disappearing error, but it is continuously reported, and some other apps also have the same issue, so try the solution they’re using. (https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/j2ai8n/help_i_cannot_download_among_us_game_after/).
1. Install ADB(https://www.xda-developers.com/quickly-install-adb/)
2. Go to Settings->About Phone->Tap on Build Number 7 times and become a developer
3. Go to Developer Options & Turn on USB Debugging
4. Connect your Device to your Desktop or Laptop
5. Open Command Prompt type adb shell then press Enter
6. On next line type: pm uninstall net.miririt.maldivesplayer then press Enter.
7. Download MaldiVes Player from the play store
Specialized in running RPG Maker MV game
Automatically fix plugin problems
NPOT texture patch : can load ‘black-box’ images.
Built-in performance upgrade features
Improved core scripts
WebGL 2 renderer support
Lots of features
Game preview in a loading screen
Virtual keyboard & joystick
Adding user scripts is also supported.
Miscellaneous bugs fix.
Mod Id: net.miririt.maldivesplayer
Copyright© 2020 Apktram