|App Name||T-Mobile Scam Shield v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 31043 )|
Scam Shield gives you control over T-Mobile’s anti-scam protections like Scam ID, Scam Block, and Caller ID, and is available to all our customers.
– What is Scam Shield? –
ADVANCED NETWORK TECHNOLOGY
Our supercharged network analyzes every call using A.I., machine learning, and patented technologies. And our defenses update every six minutes to stay ahead of scammers.
Americans deal with billions of scam and robocalls every year. Our Scam ID and Scam Block technologies help identify and stop them before they ever reach your phone.
KNOW WHO’S CALLING
Now you’ll see a caller’s information, even if they’re not in your contact list. With Scam Shield, full Caller ID access is automatically included, enable it.
– Included features –
• Scam Block – Our network will automatically block calls from likely scammers, when you turn it on, helping to keep them off your phone entirely.
• Scam Reporting – Help identify suspicious callers or fraudsters and prevent their calls from being received by you—or others—in the future.
• Caller ID – See who’s calling before you answer.
• Allow list – Calls from numbers on your Allow list will never be blocked by our network and always ring your phone.
– Premium features –
• Personal Number Blocking – Block specific numbers and contacts as soon as they hit the T-Mobile network.
• Category Manager – Tired of telemarketers? Or survey calls? Scam Shield gives you control over what types of calls are allowed to ring your phone.
• Reverse Number Lookup – Not sure who a number belongs to? We’ll do a reverse phone number lookup and show you anything we can about who is calling.
• Voicemail to Text – Get text messages containing readouts of blocked calls that were sent to voicemail.
Qualifying service & capable device required. Turning on Scam Block might block calls you want; disable any time.
For help and support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Several updates were made to enhance app accessibility.
• Users with certain account configurations will no longer see incorrect upgrade prompts for Visual Voicemail.
• Users with specific devices will no longer see the first-time startup sequence after every device restart.
• The way device permissions are requested on first-time startup has been adjusted.
• The app will now properly re-request device permissions required for authentication if they were previously denied.
Mod Id: com.tmobile.services.nameid
Copyright© 2020 Apktram