|App Name||What The Forecast?!! v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 11810 )|
What The Forecast?!! Awards and Mentions:
What The Forecast?!! won a 2018 People’s Choice Webby Award in the category of Mobile Sites & Apps – Services & Utilities!! Thank you to everyone who voted and helped make that happen!!
Listed in Google Play’s “Best of 2017” as one of the top 5 new apps!!
Welcome to What The Forecast?!! Finally, there is an accurate Android weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
– Over 9607 completely obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
– Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
– Highly accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
– Listen to the latest weather saying using Text-to-Speech.
– Daily forecasts for 10 days.
– Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
– Weather alerts from NOAA.
– Moon Phase.
– Air Quality Index.
– Select from U.S. (F) or international units (C).
– Description of basic weather terms used in the app.
– Backgrounds and precipitation that match the time of year and current weather conditions.
– Additional solid color and photo backgrounds that you can select in the app Settings.
– Share your weather reports on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
**Make sure you go into the app settings and set the profanity setting to “On” for the full effect. You won’t be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don’t know you.).
– Updated how location coordinates are calculated to try and make the app more accurate in large cities, like Los Angeles.
– New loading and weather phrases!
– Relocated the moon phase, AQI, and weather indices to the action bar.
– Clicking any of the widget clocks (analog or digital) now opens a “set alarm” functionality.
– Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements.
Mod Id: com.williamking.whattheforecast
Copyright© 2020 Apktram